Our Advisory Committee
About the Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee assists the Healthy Living Center of Excellence (HLCE) in achieving strategic objectives by providing insight, advice, and support relative to programs, training, outreach, and fundraising endeavors while providing links to the various stakeholder communities.
The role of Advisory Committee members includes:
- Providing advice and insight relative to the HLCE’s vision and strategic direction.
- Providing information on the needs and views of our stakeholders.
- Providing feedback and advice on programs and trainings.
- Communicating, endorsing and advocating the HLCE’s interests to external constituencies such as the community, business, organizations, and the provincial and federal governments.
- Providing a link to the community, businesses, organizations, and government.