1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
LocationMethuen Senior Activity Center
77 Lowell Street
Methuen, MA 01844
About This Workshop
This workshop is hosted by AgeSpan and the coordinator is Molly Gerbutavich. She can be contacted by phone: 978-651-3033 or by email at: [email protected]. The workshop begins on 11/14/2023 and ends on 12/19/2023 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. The workshop is conducted over 6 weeks, 2 1/2 hours per week.
- Self-care methods to improve caregiver’s health
- Dealing with difficult emotions
- Managing difficult care partner behaviors
- Planning for the future
- Finding resources
- Improving communication skills with family and friends
- Family meetings
- Communicating with health professionals and health care system
- Action-planning, problem-solving, decision-making
For More Information
For more information about Building Better Caregivers, click here. To register or refer a participant please complete the form below.
Registrations are closed for this event.