- Cantonese My Life, My Health: Chronic Disease Self-Management Program - 03/29/2023 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Mi Vida, Mi Salud: Tomando Control de su Salud - 04/05/2023 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- My Life, My Health: Chronic Disease Self-Management Program - 04/21/2023 - 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Cantonese My Life, My Health: Chronic Disease Self-Management Program - 05/09/2023 - 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- My Life, My Health: Chronic Disease Self-Management Program - 05/16/2023 - 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Hello, I am looking for information about this training. Can you tell me exactly what days it will meet and for what hours/
Is it six weeks?
What is the fee?
Healthy Aging Program Coordinator
I’m looking for more information on this program – is it six wednesdays in a row 9:30am to 12:00noon?
It is correct,
You can always call the number provided for the workshop from OCES
Interested. 79 years old. Active Mass RN License. Received B.A., M.A., M.S. over age of 60 from University Massachusetts Boston. Taught in the Manning Gerontology Certificate Program, Presently dealing (quite well ) with Parkinson’s disease. Would like opportunity to share my experiences and to expand my own base for disease management.
I’m looking for Free training to be able to work with the elderly
I am trying to register for the Savvy Caregiver course, but the site keeps kicking me back to the registration form
looking forward to learning skills to assist in the caregiving of my husband (dementia)
Hello, I have been a Caregiver for my mom who has Dementia for the past 2 & half years and need all the information I can get in regards to support for a Caregiver. My mom is still able to take care of herself but her memory is not so well.
Thank you for having these trainings whereas I have been a Caregiver for my mother within the last 2 + yrs and really need the resources and help with my mom who has been diagnosed with early Alzheimer’s.
Lisa M Haskins
I am the primary caregiver to my father who lives two hrs away. I am a teacher and will be in class until June 17th. Will there be an evening course or another offered after June 17th?
Good morning…I received a Happy Birthday notice to attend a lunch on the 27th of October…I am brand new in the area, I believe my daughter reached out to you for me.
Just to say, I will attend.